Dawley Church Holy Trinity
C. of E. Built in 1845, (This church replaces the older church on the same site, which had suffered damage due to subsidence) designed by Harvey Eginton of Worcester. Made from sandstone, in the perpendicular style, it consists of a chancel with north vestry, aisled nave with west gallery, west tower and south porch, which was converted into a baptistery also at this time a new stained-glass window was fitted into the east end of the church in memory of Dr Selwyn, first Episcopal Bishop of New Zealand, Bishop of Lichfield and a patron of Dawley, The rest of the building was renovated and reopened on 11th June 1883 by the Bishop of Lichfield. Other guests included the Countess of Dartmouth, Lady Meyrich, Dr Thomas Webb and countless clergy from all over the diocese.
A drawing of the old Church Dawley.